Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Regular Feature: Bastrop Bad Hair Pt 3
















With the prevalence of photos of bad hair on the internet, I suspect a semi-regular feature will emerge here, with me searching for uniquely bad hairstyles the likes of which I've seen in town. Since I won't be showing actual photos of Bastropians, this should lessen the chance of me getting assaulted by posting a picture of an actual Bastrop Bad Hair persona.
I couldn't resist a few photos of one of my favorite zany Hollywood stars Gary Busey. For some quality Gary acting, watch Point Break with Keanu Reeves. They make a good team, just like Reed and Malloy on Adam-12 or Starsky and Hutch.
For real grins and giggles, to to youtube and watch some Busey videos espousing some of his "Buseyisms". I promise it will make you smile, or at least shake your head. Here's a Buseyism..."NOW! NO OTHER WAY!".
Gary's not from Bastrop, but he easily could be. He's really from just down the road, in Baytown, Texas.





No comments:

Post a Comment